ABOUT THIS COURSE
Become an Excel whiz and make life - in the office and at home - so much easier!
Excel is employed in virtually each workplace, school, and home, and it’s one amongst the essential programs that everybody ought to apprehend.
Why? Because it will make your life so much easier!
Whether you want to learn excel to log data and records at work, manage expenses at home, or keep track of important information, Excel will make managing these tasks quick and efficient by doing all the hard work for you.
Unlike Word, Excel can be tricky to grasp, and most people benefit from a professional tutorial or course to ensure they get the most out of the program.
It’s perfectly fine to teach yourself, but you will likely miss out on tools and functions that will really speed up your tasks, and make the program easier to use.
In this online course, you’ll learn just how powerful a tool Excel can be when done right!
We’ll cover all the bases – starting with an overview of all tools and functions, show you some useful beginner tips and tricks, move on to intermediate formulas and techniques, and finish by showing you how to export your data as charts.
You’ll go from Excel newbie to Master of Spreadsheets in no time, and you’ll learn a certificate in Excel to show off your achievement!
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register and sign up. by clicking the ' sign up ' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course.
Module 1: Getting To Know Your Excel Program
- When Is Excel Used?
- Learning to Navigate the Interface
- Overview of The Ribbon
- Important Tools and Functions
- Basic Formatting
- Understanding Structure: Cells, Rows, and Columns
Module 2: Executing Formulas and Functions
- Learning the Principles of Excel Formulas
- Mathematical Calculations and Equations
- Statistical Functions
- Date and Time
- Logical Functions
- Exercise: Applying Formulas in the Real World
Module 3: Organizing and Analyzing Data
- How to Sort Data and Apply Filters
- Using Macros to Automate Tasks
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Formatting Pivot Tables
- Auditing Formulas and Tasks
Module 4: Presentation
- Font and Number Formatting
- Applying Borders and Outlines
- Adding Color to Enhance Data
- Merging, Wrapping, and Indents
- Conditional Formatting
- Printing Worksheets, Sections, and Tables
Module 5: Creating Charts and Graphs
- Overview of Creating and Reading Excel Charts
- Column charts
- Line Charts
- Pie Charts
- Bar Graphs
- Area Charts
- How to make Your Charts POP for Presentations