This website is owned and run by Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman LLC. By consenting to purchase any course, service, or product from TheConsultantlb.com, or by using this site in any way, you consent to these terms and conditions:
All text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, videos, music and artwork, i.e. content, including copyright, displayed anywhere on the site is the intellectual property of Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman , and we hereby reserve all rights to its use. Users consent to restrict the use of any content taken from this website, including downloadable purchased content, strictly for personal use. Reproduction, uploading, posting, translating, distribution, encoding, transmission or public display in any way of any element of content to any other website, computer, server or other medium for commercial use is forbidden. You may not redistribute or broadcast any element of content or seek commercial gain from anything contained on this site without the express written permission of Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman.
Unauthorized use of any material from this site may lead to a claim for damages and/or be treated as a criminal offence (in accordance with, and punishable by Lebanon law).
While we do our utmost to ensure the quality of the content compiled on this site, Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman does not guarantee 100% accuracy, suitability or completeness of the information provided on this site. Neither do we 100% guarantee the efficiency of materials suggested. We exclude any liability for inaccuracies or errors in any content on this site. The material throughout the site is subject to change at any time, without notice to users. It is the user’s responsibility to assess the suitability of material or information provided by Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman and use of any information and material on the site is entirely at the risk of the user. Any links posted on TheConsultantlb.com are for the additional benefit of the user, and any content leading from these links is not the responsibility of Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman. The creation of links from TheConsultantlb.com to any other website is forbidden.
All courses are available online, and there are no additional costs involved in completing the course. Courses must be paid for in full before the course can be started. All online courses, material, tasks and certificates are accessed through TheConsultantlb.com. Course must be activated within 6 months of registration on our website. Each course is valid for 45 days from the date of course activation. Courses must be completed 100%, per Module is required in order to successfully complete the course and obtain a certificate. Upon successful course completion, The Consultant will issue a certificate in PDF format to be used as proof of completion for employment and school.
Extensions are applied automatically to students account immediately on completion of the registration page. certificate, Letter of Completion are issued on successful completion of the course, and after they have been requested by the student.
Lifetime access is defined as access for courses as long as TheConsultantlb.com operates.
The Consultant offers different types of subscription plans that students may elect to purchase.
- a monthly plan,
- and 6 month Plan or an annual plan (12 months)
Each subscription plan carries specific benefits and perks, and more information can be found here The Consultant reserves the right to add or change the types of subscriptions available, and to vary the amount of content and types of service that it makes available to different categories of subscribers at any time.
The price to be paid for each subscription service will be made clear on the order page. When you purchase a subscription, you agree to pay the fees stated at the time of your purchase, as well as any processing or associated fees charged by the issuing bank/payment provider. Any increases to subscription costs will be made clear to subscribers well in advance, as well as an opportunity to opt out of the service if they choose.
Submitting payment and completing the order forms constitutes a contract for the services stated in the subscription plan, and indicates that you are aware of all terms. Once payment is verified and accepted by us, the contract is initiated, and you will be provided with access to your subscription.
Unless specifically stated in any offer or promotion, when a subscription order is placed, the auto-renewal payment option is the default. Therefore, a subscription will automatically renew for the same period and cost as the prevailing renewal rate. If a student does not wish to have payment automatically renew, they can change their payment options to a manual renewal setting.
Unless specifically stated in any offer or promotion, a subscription can be cancelled at any time by the account owner. This can be done by contacting the consultant’s Customer Support Team (see contact information below). Cancellation must occur before the next payment is due, or the subscriber will be charged for a subsequent billing period.
Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman And TheConsultantlb.com may, in its discretion, terminate or suspend access to and/or use of a subscription at any time with or without cause by delivering notice to the account owner. These rights of termination are in addition to all other rights and remedies available to The Consultant under these Terms or by law.
By purchasing The Consultant products and agreeing to The Consultant terms of services, students agree to conduct themselves in accordance with all The Consultant terms, codes of conduct, and ethical practices. These include, and are not limited to, abiding by laws relating to privacy, intellectual property, security, and fraud, as well as respecting codes of conduct prohibiting harassment and discrimination. If a student is found to be in violation of any of these terms, codes, or laws, The Consultant has the right to immediately terminate their account and suspend access to courses, subscription, products, and services. Depending on the nature of the violation, Hospitality Development Company By Houssam Chouman And TheConsultantlb.com may pursue legal action where criminal offenses or grave misconduct has occurred.
By becoming customers and students of The Consultant, individuals agree:
- To uphold the laws of Lebanon where The Consultant operates (Lebanese law), and where The Consultant services are used (the student’s regional laws)
- Not to discriminate, harass, intimidate, or abuse any students or staff members.
- Not to engage in discriminatory behavior related to a person’s age, sex, gender, race, orientation, religion, size, ethnicity, or cultural practices. The Consultant community is global and diverse. We promote inclusion of all individuals, and we strive to make TheConsultantlb.com a safe and comfortable place for all to learn, share, and grow.
- Not to post or share any content that is obscene, defamatory, profane, pornographic, offensive, or inflammatory on any The Consultant property, including social media pages and emails.
- Not to post copyrighted content that is not owned by the student, and that the student does not have permission to post, on any The Consultant property (including social media pages and emails)
- Not to create multiple accounts for the purpose of contest entries, to inflate voting, or with the intent to spam.
- Not to advertise products, services, or pages on any TheConsultantlb.com property, or solicit TheConsultantlb.com students with intent to sell services or products, unless consent is requested and approval granted by TheConsultantlb.com staff.
- To provide complete and accurate account and payment information when purchasing any TheConsultantlb.com products or services, including courses, subscriptions, etc. By submitting payment details, the student confirms they have permission to use those details for this purpose. If TheConsultantlb.com does not receive payment authorization, or if authorization is cancelled by the payment provider, we have the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to courses, subscriptions, or products. In suspicious circumstances, we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties.
We recognize the importance of your security when using our site for commercial transactions. When a payment is made to us, every step is taken to protect the information provided, including card/bank details and personal contact information. TheConsultantlb.com does not collect or store any payment details, i.e. credit or debit card details. All payment transactions are securely done through Paypal or Stripe, our payment gateways. We continually review and update our payment systems to ensure security technology is up to date.
Our customer support team can be reached by email and phone. We are based in Lebanon, and our office hours are 9am – 8pm GMT.
- Lebanon +961 1 747 009 – +961 71 436 368
Monday to Friday from 9am – 8pm GMT
Most emails will be responded to within 24 hrs (Monday to Friday)
For any feedback or complaints regarding our website, courses, services, or products, you can contact us on the following:
- Lebanon +961 1 747009 – +961 71 436368
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback and Complaints: email@example.com
* We endeavor to respond to general emails within 24 hrs to 48 hrs and to all complaint emails within 21 working days.