ABOUT THIS COURSE
You’ll find excellent tips on the best route to a body you love and the answers to your questions, including:
Should I ever expose my skin to the sun?
Can I help oily skin with my diet?
What special care should I take of my skin type?
How often should I exfoliate my face?
What’s the best method for hair removal?
What should I eat to improve my hair and nails?
We’ll also show you how to do a great mani-pedi, how to make your own natural products and much more.
Unwrap this course now and give yourself the love you deserve.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register and sign up. by clicking the ' sign up ' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course.
Module 1: On The Bright Side – Is The Sun Really That Bad?
- Specific supplements for great looking skin
- Sunscreens – a critical view
- Natural treatments for accidental sunburn
Module 2: Hot And Not Bothered, Cool And Protected – Seasonal Skin Care
- Change your skincare routine as seasons change.
Module 3: Tips For Types – Skincare For Different Ethnicities
- Black / African Americans
- Hispanic / Latinos
- Pacific Islanders / Native Americans
Module 4: Practical Skincare Regimes For Different Skin Types
- Dry skin
- Oily Skin
- Skin with acne
- Young skin
- Middle aged skin
- Mature skin
Module 5: You Can Eat Yourself Beautiful!
- Skin and the nutrients it needs
- How to eat yourself beautiful?
- How to correct problem skin with diet and supplementation – what to include & avoid.
Module 6: Let’s Get Under Your Skin
- Structure of skin
- Skin types
- 5 Skin care myths