Get hands-on skills that you can take immediately to the makeup table.
The primary goal of this makeup artist course is to ensure that you walk away with applicable skills that will help you no matter what you intend to do.
Some of the skills you'll learn include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Skin Care - Master skin care routines, makeup and foundation applications. Information on preparation and aftercare practices and techniques for skin health will help you make the right decisions for each client. With tips like applying makeup to oily skin, which products work for sensitive skin, and aftercare for dry skin, you'll learn to work with every skin type.
- Corrections - From applying foundation to using makeup contouring to shade and correct features based on face shape, you'll be able to smooth and correct any face. Tools - Build your makeup kit, select the best makeup tools, and learn how to use them
- Eyes And Brows - Learn to contour for different eye types, and learn how to flatter eye colors and shapes. You'll also learn critical information on shading and creating shapes using the natural brow.
- False Eyelashes - Applying false eyelashes and eyelash extensions requires much skill, and you'll learn that and more including initial application, maintenance, types, and safe removal.
- Makeup for different ages - Different ages require a different approach to makeup. Learn what makeup is more suitable for the different age groups.
- Makeup styles - Learn how to choose the right makeup for different occasions such as daytime, evening & parties