ABOUT THIS COURSE
Get your love look!
Learn beauty tips for skin care and create different makeup looks for daytime, work and a glam night out
Contouring? Cat eyes? Strobing? If you’ve picked up a magazine or read a beauty blog lately, you may be overwhelmed by the latest beauty trends.
There are new products, new techniques, and new looks – and you’re still trying to figure out how mascara works. We totally get it!
Sure, there are tutorials available online, but it’s hard to translate those bold fashion looks for YOUR day to day use; you’ll need simple everyday makeup, and makeup for beginners.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Learn subtle application for flawless natural looks, soft day makeup, and glamorous evening styles when you want more drama.
This course contains video tutorials that you can follow along with and replay, so you master the technique at your own pace.
It’s perfect for the every woman who doesn’t have time to fuss over a mirror, but still wants to look and feel beautiful!
Module 1: Natural Beauty And Healthy Glow
- Cleansing, Exfoliating, and Toning the Skin
- Identifying Your Skin Type
- DIY Skincare Treatments
- Ageless Skin (mature 50+)
- Ageless Skin (middle-aged 35-50)
- Ageless Skin (adulthood 25-35)
- Getting the Perfect Eyebrow Shape
- Eyebrow Hair Removal
- Defining the Brows with Makeup
Module 2: The “no Makeup” Look
- Learn Your Makeup Terms
- Priming the Skin
- Foundation Types and Textures
- Choosing Foundation to Suit Skin Tone
- Correctors and Concealers
- Setting with Bronzer
- Nude Makeup
Module 3: Soft Makeup For Daytime And Work
- Finding YOUR Best Color Palette
- Applying Eye Makeup for Every Eye Shape
- Eye Makeup Application
- Eyeliner and Mascara
- How to Apply Eyeliner
- Choosing Lipstick
- Lip Makeup
- Makeup for Daytime
- Daytime Looks
Module 4: Get Glam! Evening Makeup
- Prepping Skin for Long-Lasting Makeup
- Easy Contouring Technique
- Highlighters –Cream or Powder?
- Makeup Looks for Evening and Parties
- The Classic Smoky Eye
- Working with False Lashes
Module 5: Create Your Own Makeup Kit
- Your Personal Makeup Kit
- All About Brushes
- Makeup Essentials
- Kit Pricing
- Cleaning and Hygiene
- Staying on Top of Beauty Trends