ABOUT THIS COURSE
Do you wish you had a successful business planning parties?
Party planning is big business nowadays. Many people go through the complex process of planning successful parties for all manner of different clients.
Others simply enjoy planning parties for friends and family members, whenever a suitable occasion arises.
If you fall into one of these groups you will love our online Party Planner course.
This course will reveal everything you need to know to become a successful professional party planner.
So don’t hesitate:
Sign up today for our online Party Planning course and take the first step towards a brighter future.
Manage your hours and your course work as you see fit, and enjoy the journey towards your new business!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Party planning may sound simple enough but there’s a lot more to it than meets the eye.
That’s probably why more and more people are happy to pay a party planner to handle it for them!
Our carefully-targeted course modules are designed to break down this in-depth area into easy-to-digest segments.
By the time you’ve completed all the modules you’ll know more than enough to launch your business and be a resounding success.
We’ll even give you the tools and knowledge you’ll need to develop your business in the future too.
- How (and why) to specialize in particular party types
- How to find clients
- How to properly market your business for success
- How to build a great reputation
- How to keep track of records, clients and profits
RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
Follow the easy peasy enrollment process
Absorb and remember course content with our easy-to-follow, structured information and helpful illustrations. And yes - you can study anywhere, anytime, from any device
Reinforce your learning with quizzes at the end of The Course
Once you’ve successfully completed your course and passed the exams, you’ll receive your certification. Congratulations on your amazing achievement!
Module 1: Getting Started
- The popularity of parties
- Why do many people dread party planning?
- Why party planners are in demand
Module 2: Type of Parties - Overview
- Children’s parties
- Birthday parties
- Cocktail parties
- Garden parties
- Baby shower parties
- Fancy dress parties
- Other party types
Module 3: Developing a Buine Model
- What area of party planning do you wish to specialize in?
- The importance of specializing in one or two party types
- Selecting your target audience – what works for you?
- Go where your passion and interest lies
Module 4: Generating a Client Bae
- Experience comes before clients
- How to plan parties for friends to help your business
- The importance of testimonials
- Spreading the word
Module 5: How to Plan a Party
- Know who you are aiming your business at
- Creating a website
- Creating a blog – and updating it
- Business cards
- Social media
- Advertise locally in the right places
Module 6: Making Your Party Memorable
- Discovering what the client wants
- Creating a questionnaire for your clients
- Finding and selecting locations
- Keeping in touch with your client
- Feedback and testimonials
Module 7: Buine Operation
- A good venue
- Formal or informal?
- Theming a party
- Ensuring every element fits with your client’s wishes and aims
Module 8: Networking
- Learning how to work with people
- Building a list of contacts in various industries
- Suppliers and how to negotiate with them
- The importance of professionalism
- Building a good reputation with suppliers
Module 9: Working With Vendor and supplier
- The power of a good reputation
- The power of a bad reputation
- The customer is always right
- The importance of good and positive communication
- Going the extra mile
- A good reputation equals free and positive publicity
- Build a business by word of mouth
Module 10: Maintaining Your Brand
- Registering as a business
- Keeping business records
- Profit and loss
- Working out what to charge
- Providing additional services for additional fees
- Do you need premises?
- Making yourself accessible online, by email and by phone
Module 11: Finding Success in Business
- Developing your brand
- Looking into other marketing channels
- Reinvesting your profits into a bigger and better website
- Hiring staff
- Should you franchise?