ABOUT THIS COURSE
Do you wish you had a successful business planning parties?
Party planning is big business nowadays. Many people go through the complex process of planning successful parties for all manner of different clients.
Others simply enjoy planning parties for friends and family members, whenever a suitable occasion arises.
If you fall into one of these groups you will love our online Party Planner course.
This course will reveal everything you need to know to become a successful professional party planner.
So don’t hesitate:
Sign up today for our online Party Planning course and take the first step towards a brighter future.
Manage your hours and your course work as you see fit, and enjoy the journey towards your new business!
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register and sign up. by clicking the ' sign up ' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course.
Module 1: Getting Started
- The popularity of parties
- Why do many people dread party planning?
- Why party planners are in demand
Module 2: Type of Parties - Overview
- Children’s parties
- Birthday parties
- Cocktail parties
- Garden parties
- Baby shower parties
- Fancy dress parties
- Other party types
Module 3: Developing a Buine Model
- What area of party planning do you wish to specialize in?
- The importance of specializing in one or two party types
- Selecting your target audience – what works for you?
- Go where your passion and interest lies
Module 4: Generating a Client Bae
- Experience comes before clients
- How to plan parties for friends to help your business
- The importance of testimonials
- Spreading the word
Module 5: How to Plan a Party
- Know who you are aiming your business at
- Creating a website
- Creating a blog – and updating it
- Business cards
- Social media
- Advertise locally in the right places
Module 6: Making Your Party Memorable
- Discovering what the client wants
- Creating a questionnaire for your clients
- Finding and selecting locations
- Keeping in touch with your client
- Feedback and testimonials