ABOUT THIS COURSE
Unleash your artistic expression!
vogue elegant events! If you've got a natural aptitude for styling and style, one amongst the foremost appreciated ways
that to relinquish expression to your creativeness is by coming up with and styling events. consider it – an outsized blank canvas for you to color colourful, fascinating effects on!
It will be terribly tempting to need to leap right in and start to settle on the weather of styling too early.
during this course, train within the fundamentals behind event style initial therefore you approach comes professionally and responsibly and you’re absolutely ready to set up made events.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Design detail in action:
- How to conceptualize an individual event
- The importance of examining floor plans and using design software
- Where to look for inspiration?
- How to translate a client’s vision into practical application
- How to choose the right design and décor techniques
- To make styling easy with style layers
While power is beyond any doubt the foremost visual and fun part to planning events; there’s a science to the look and detail of every event.
We take you thru the everyday ins and outs therefore you'll be able to apply before you provide an expert service.
we have a tendency to provide you with the answers to several queries, like
- What draping fabric should I choose for a wedding?
- What colors create what moods?
- How much detail should I add?
- How light or dark should the room be?
- When should I use ceiling draping?
- What styling approach works best for different types of event?
RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
Follow the easy peasy enrollment process
Absorb and remember course content with our easy-to-follow, structured information and helpful illustrations. And yes - you can study anywhere, anytime, from any device
Reinforce your learning with quizzes at the end of The Course
Once you’ve successfully completed your course and passed the exams, you’ll receive your certification. Congratulations on your amazing achievement!
Module 1: Let’s Examine Event Design
- Where Event Design is used
- Conceptualisation & Planning
- The Principles of Event Design
Module 2: It’s Your Event
- Becoming an event designer
- The impact of event design features
- Finding inspiration & being creative
Module 3: Working Well With Clients
- Seeing things from clients perspectives
- Creating vision boards
- Testing your projected plan
Module 4: Overview Of Event Requirements
- Sourcing materials & budgeting
- Working with floor plans
- Using design software
Module 5: The Design Practice In Action
- Assessing your venue for design planning
- Choosing design & decor techniques
- Colour schemes & effects that work
Module 6: Setting The Scene – Background Effects
- Creating magic with fabric
- Types of fabric and specific uses
- Room draping and backdrops
- Ceiling drapery
- Chair and table drapery
- Using hardware frameworks
- Customising fabric effects to specific ceremonies
Module 7: Styling With Winning Design Concepts
- Customising the furniture
- Evoking emotion with flowers
- Creating captivating table pieces
- Accent decor
Module 8: Styling Gets Technical
- Mood creation with lighting
- Good aesthetics
- Staging and rigging
- Special effects & technology
Module 9: Types Of Events
- Charity, cultural and social events
- Corporate events
- Employee events