ABOUT THIS COURSE
Content is king but presentation adds the wow factor. Find out how to edit text, graphics, audio and video to produce professional slideshows.
Do you want to create beautiful and professional presentations that leave your competition in the dust?
This PowerPoint course will teach students to create attractive and dynamic PowerPoint presentations.
By the end of the course, students will be able to create complete slideshows that include text, graphics and video.
The course begins with the basics of creating and editing slides.
Students will then progress to making those slides visually appealing with themes and colors.
In the following two modules, students will learn how to create and insert charts and infographics, and how to include audio and video that can be played directly from the slideshow.
The course ends with final review, adding notes and creating printable handouts, and saving the slideshow appropriately.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register and sign up. by clicking the ' sign up ' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course.
Module 1: Introduction to PowerPoint
- Opening a new file
- Editing a slide
- Adding a new text area
- Formatting text
- Creating a list
- Adding a shape
- Adding and formatting an image
- Adding a new slide
- Saving the slideshow
- How to play the slideshow
Module 2: Slides with Style
- Selecting and changing a slideshow theme
- Changing a color scheme
- Selecting a font scheme
- Selecting a background style
- Slide transitions
Module 3: Links, Charts and Infographics
- How to create and use a hyperlink
- How to create and insert a chart
- How to create and insert SmartArt infographics
Module 4: Embedding Audio and Video
- Inserting and playing an audio clip
- Inserting and playing a video clip from your computer
- Inserting and playing a video clip from the Internet
Module 5: Finalizing The Presentation
- Checking spelling
- Reviewing for visibility and legibility
- Adding notes
- Printing handouts
- Restricting editing
- Saving the file in different formats