ABOUT THIS COURSE
Get your voice heard in a crowded marketplace. Attract the right clients and boost your business by following these lessons.
Without saling, even the best business arrange inside the globe will merely stand still.
It takes clever and targeted selling to bring any service or product into the notice of its target market and show it therefore favorably it’s chosen over its competition.
Marketing could be a broad term, encompassing several tools, methods and approaches.
Public relations, advertising, networking and sales all fall under the marketing umbrella.
Approaching the promotion of your brand - your business - with a clear, precisely targeted marketing strategy is what you need to ensure success.
It’s essential that before you start any promotion, you have a good grounding in the theory and principles of marketing and also how you can best apply them to your business.
We’ve specifically designed this marketing course with you and your kind of business idea in mind.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register and sign up. by clicking the ' sign up ' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course.
Module 1: Marketing
- What is marketing?
- Customers needs and wants
- Marketing research
- Market research: what to look at and where to find it
- The 4 Ps – Product, Price, Place, Promotion
- Three more Ps – People, Process, Physical environment
- Product development
- Pricing strategy
- Credit and payment terms
- Promotion channels
Module 2: Your Marketing Plan
- Why have a marketing plan?
- Essential components for a marketing plan
- Sample marketing plan
Module 3: Low Cost Marketing Techniques
- Business image
- Increase your visibility in your community
- Build a mailing list
- Business networking
Module 4: Developing Your Brand
- Brand identity
- Brand name and logo
- Building your brand personality
- Believe in your brand and your customers will too
Module 5: Your Website
- Why do you need a website?
- Setting up a website
- Creating good content
- The copy
- Search engine optimization, SEO
- Website analytics
- Benefits of blogging
Module 6: Social Media and Online Marketing
- What is online marketing?
- The power of social media
- Rules of engagement
- Prepare a social media marketing plan
- Manage your online presence
- How to be likeable on social media
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- Google + Business
- Email marketing
Module 7: Public Relations and Advertising
- Look for PR opportunities
- Writing an effective press release
- Radio/Press interview
- Generate newsworthy ideas
Module 8: Sales
- Sales campaigns
- Your sales pitch
- Lead generation
- Pay per click advertising (PPC) and selling online