ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn to give your photos a professional look. Edit, organize, store and share them with this software
Adobe Lightroom for Beginners.
Everyone has detected the term “photo shopped,” that refers to writing done exploitation Adobe Photoshop.
However what concerning its sister product Adobe Lightroom?
Adobe Lightroom is another addition to the Adobe editing lineup, and every photographer and editor should know how to use it.
Learning Adobe Lightroom is not just about learning how to edit photos.
Using this basic guide to Lightroom, you get a jumpstart on industry-standard software that helps you prepare to process photos and keeps you organized.
By getting involved with Lightroom, you save time and are more productive, which means you can get back to doing what you love - taking amazing pictures.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register and sign up. by clicking the ' sign up ' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course.
Module 1: The Library
- 1.1 Connecting Your Device (Opening of the tutorial)
- 1.2 Importing and Exporting Photos
- 1.3 Rotating & Flipping Your Photos
- 1.4 Using the Histogram Tool
- 1.5 Organizing Your Photos / Creating a Collection
Module 2: Developing - Part 1
- 2.1 Adjusting White Balance, Tone, and Presence
- 2.2 Adjusting Tone Curve / Saturating & Desaturating Colors
- 2.3 Processing an Overexposed & an Underexposed Photo
- 2.4 Lens Correction
- 2.5 Camera Calibration
- 2.6 Using the Crop Tool
Module 3: Developing - Part 2
- 3.1 Straightening an Image
- 3.2 Using the Radial Filter Tool
- 3.3 Using the Graduated Filter Tool
- 3.4 Copying and Pasting Your Settings
Module 4: Processing & Presets
- 4.1 Locating and Using Your Initial Presets
- 4.2 Uploading New Presets
- 4.3 Renaming Presets
- 4.4 Creating a Film Effect
- 4.5 Creating a Vintage Effect
- 4.6 Creating a Light Leak Effect
Module 5: Lightroom Advanced
- 5.1 Keyboard Shortcuts
- 5.2 Creating and Adding Watermarks to Photos
- 5.3 The Top Toolbar
- 5.4 Spot Removal
- 5.5 The Healing Brush
- 5.6 Using the Book Module (Closing of the tutorial)