ABOUT THIS COURSE
Make the right impression, prepare for questions and know the mistakes to avoid.
We've all been there. You go in for an interview, and even though you're perfectly qualified for the position, you don't even get a callback.
Why? You didn't stand out to the interviewer.
That means you have to take steps to stand out, in your resume and cover letter, and during your interview.
Interviewers are often overworked, not always qualified for what they are doing, and are usually looking for things that are only known to them.
If you want to succeed and get your ideal job, you have to master a range of interviewing skills including communication, body language, personal expression, and much more.
This course will help you to master the job interviewing skills you need to maximize your chances of getting the job.
Interviewing is a skill, and the more you know, the better you will be at it.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register and sign up. by clicking the ' sign up ' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course.
Module 1: The Basics Of Interviewing
- 1.1 What Interviewers Want
- 1.2 Research for the Interview
- 1.3 What Leads to Success in Interviews?
- 1.4 Common Mistakes
- 1.5 Making a Contribution to the Interview
Module 2: Interviewing Psychology
- 2.1 Behavioral Interviewing
- 2.2 Body Language
- 2.3 Vocal Communication
- 2.4 What's on Paper
- 2.5 Being Unique
Module 3: Making the Right Impression
- 3.1 Appearance
- 3.2 First Impressions Matter
- 3.3 Confident Not Cocky
- 3.4 Positive
- 3.5 Controlling Nerves
Module 4: Planning And Preparation
- 4.1 Answering Common Job Interview Questions
- 4.2 What to Take with You
- 4.3 When to Get There
- 4.4 Asking Questions
- 4.5 Presentations
Module 5: Acing Your Interview
- 5.1 Meeting The Interviewer or Panel
- 5.2 Communication Skills
- 5.3 Dealing with Difficult Situations
- 5.4 Showing Time Management Skills
- 5.5 A Step by Step Checklist to Success